Tuesday, June 21, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen

Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen


I found Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen to be a fairly quick read. Great for a flight or day out on the beach. It was a bit on the silly side with some dark humor. I think that was the whole intent of the book so that's okay. This book kept my interest throughout and kept me guessing on what was going to happen next.

Joey is thrown from a cruise ship by her husband Chaz on their anniversary. Instead of dying, as Chaz had intended, however; she survived the fall and made it to shore with the help of a floating marijuana bale and the assistance of Mick, an ex-cop. Joey than makes it her live mission to screw with Chaz and make him wish he never laid eyes on her.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a fast paced, fun, humorous book to read. I really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment