Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl by Tanya Lee Stone

A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl by Tanya Lee Stone


This was a really cute story. It was written in prose as if the three girls the book is about are writing the stories personally. It was a very quick read, couple of hours tops. Having gone through what these girls did in high school I was really able to relate to the story. I almost could add myself as another chapter.

The topic of the book was a boy in high school who is a jerk, basically. You know the type, the drop dead gorgeous football player that you feel would never be interested in you and all of  sudden he is? The book covers love, heartbreak, kissing, sex pressure, prude and slut. I wish I could have read a book like this before I went through high school. Would have made me a little more aware of what I'd be running into. Granted not all guys are like the guy in this book, but they are hard to pinpoint and if you aren't already aware that someone like this does and can exist.. you can get caught up in the trap.

I think every girl should read this before entering high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment