Thursday, January 19, 2017

BOOK REVIEW: What Comes of Eating Doughnuts with a Boy Who Plays Guitar by Nicole Campbell

What Comes of Eating Doughnuts with a Boy Who Plays Guitar by Nicole Campbell


I got this book as part of a subscription service called Literary Vacation Club. It was my first "box" from them and I was very excited to read the book they chose.

This book was amazing. So amazing I went on Amazon after I finished it in two sittings and ordered Nicole Campbell's other three books that go with this one. The story is about a young girl named Courtney and her first love. The story is written in a way where you kind of feel like you're one of the gang. Courtney and her best friend Vanessa are so relateable and who doesn't love a good story about your first love. The book made me blush, cry, laugh, and pull out my 'ol yearbook to look back on my first love.

This is quick read and will definitely get your feels going. I recommend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment