Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16th, 2011 - It's snowing... what the heck

Yesterday I had green grass and today everything is covered in white fluff. It's the middle of April mother nature, the sun should be out and the sky should be blue! Oh well.

I love summer and the warm weather it brings. Laying in the grass reading, sleeping, or watching the clouds float by is one of my most favorite things to do. On a warm day grab a drink, lay back in the grass, and watch the clouds float by. If you chose a diet coke or something similar you might see sheep or hearts float by. If you chose a beer (or two or three) you might see a leprechaun riding a unicorn or a pig with wings shooting a machine gun and thus you have now entered the realm of the cloud society.

This is my first blog ever and I am hoping I can find the time to keep up with it. This shall be my place of personal creativity. A place I can be me and share my thoughts, ideas, and dreams. I plan on including my photography as this is a creative outlet of mine that I adore. I also plan on reviewing the books I read so I can share some of the greats with you followers. Thank you for finding me!


The essential ingredient for creativity is wasting time. -Anonymous





No comments:

Post a Comment