Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011 Tires spinning in the dirt....

The sun is peaking out from behind the clouds a little bit today. Not enough to make it a warm April spring day, but enough to heat up my office a little so I don't have to turn the space heater on. (I have bad circulation... )

What a depressing day today seems. I'm sitting at my desk at work (which is at home in my office) and I relized how far I really haven't come in
the past five years. I'm in debt up to my eye balls, my car is over 100K and threatening a major blow up, I'm divorced, I have to decide on whether to put gas in my car or buy food for the fridge, and the highlights of my day are when the mail man comes. So that's my gripe for today. Lame I know.

I want to move. Moving is where this whole "depessing day going no where in life" gripe started. I don't just want to move to a new apartment, I want to move to a new city, a new state! I want to start over. I feel like I'm always starting over but never really STARTING over. I have a few friends here, nobody that I'm super close with where they'd be heartbroken if I moved a million miles away. My parents (whom I'm pretty sure are the reason I've stayed) will be gone 6 months out of the year down south from now on. As for my brothers, well I really don't see either one of them right now so I'd probably see them just as much if I moved away. What a scary thought though. Move to a new place and not know anyone and start a new job. Maybe I would become even more depressed? Maybe I'd finally creep out of my shell and be forced to make new friends. It's such a shame that the best of friends are made in high school. But that's a whole different story for a different day. Back to moving. I would want to move somewhere that has four seasons. Minnesota is a few seasons shy of four. I'd definately want to leave near a lake. Having lived so close to Lake Superior all my life moving somewhere with no lake would just be too much of an adjustment to make. How long have I been thinking about moving? Probably my whole life to tell you the truth. I'm in love with Two Harbors but I HATE all the cold weather..... I should really form a plan... a moving plan....




Moving on. I used to love to drink Mountain Dew, at least when I was in college. Craig bought some Moutain Rush Shasta which I'm assuming is like Brand X Mountain Dew. I like it, it's pretty good. It still gives me the feeling of too much citric acid in my stomach but still good. A nice break from my Diet Coke habit. Diet Coke is a drug.. if you drink it religiously like I do... you know. I should really stop drinking pop. Fructose Corn Syrup will be the death of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment