Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17th, 2011 We welcome you SUNSHINE

The sun is out and my wind-chimes are... chiming. They make the most beautiful sound and it's that much better when the sun is beating down heating up the sidewalk.

Today I watched the movie Krull directed by Peter Yates released in 1983. It's about a prince who sets out on a quest to rescue his bride/princess from alien invaders that have kidnapped her and now plan to take over the world. It was cheesy to say the least but entertaining none the less. Check it out here: KRULL



Sunday's are always the most uneventful day of my week. I really should find a hobby just for Sunday's, or at least find some motivation to do my other hobbies... on Sunday. :) I seriously cannot wait until summer. This cold depressing weather is... well... it's depressing! I want to go outside in just a t-shirt, jeans, and sandals to take photographs. Even though I'd consider myself a jeans and sweatshirt kind of girl I'd prefer warmer weather.

I helped Craig apply for jobs today. What a trying process that turned out to be. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass applying for jobs can be! With resumes and applications and questions and surveys... ugh! He applied for three jobs at United Health Care, I really hope he gets a call back for one of them. He was very qualified for all of them.

Next movie on today's list of things to do: Murder by Death directed by Robert Moore released in 1976. It kind of reminds me of Clue, everyone going to a big mansion to solve a crime. Looks interesting enough... cheesy I'm sure. Actors found in this film you might recognize: Truman Capote, David Niven, Peter Falk, and James Cromwell. Check it out here: Murder by Death





I participated in a swap on Swapbot that consisted of sending partners my favorite 50 movies and thus I got lists back from my partners. Both of today's movie choices were off those lists. Funny what people have as their "favorites". For you enjoyment and reading delight I've included my favorite 50. Check them out!


MirrorMask
Dark Crystal
Hell Raiser
Tank Girl
The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw
Monsters
Monsters Inc
The Incredibles
Lord of the Rings 1-3
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Virgin Suicides-
Harry and the Hendersons
Labyrinth
Bed Knobs and Broomsticks
The Breakfast Club
I’m with Lucy
The Princess Bride
Foxfire
Because I Said So
Working Girl
Scarlet and the Black
Return to OZ
30 Days of Night
Rent
Candleshoe
Innerspace
Batteries Not Included
The Big Lebowski
Being John Malkovich
Greenfingers
Paranormal Activity I&II
Phantom of the Opera
Indiana Jones I-IV
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I-III
Event Horizon
Up
310 to Yuma
Malice in Wonderland
Romancing the Stone
The Parking Lot Movie
Journey to the Center of the Earth
The Burrowers
Seventh Moon
Fright Night
The Burbs
Run Lola Run
Cry Baby
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Miracle at St. Anna
Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment