Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011 OMG April is almost over...

Happy 420! If you don't know what I mean, it's not important.

So I'm patiently waiting for my book to come from book sneeze so I can read it and review it. I hope it's a good book. I hate to give out a bad review, especially for my first one. I'm kind of wondering if book sneeze is part religious.... I didn't read it anywhere that it was but based off of some of the books that are available for review it kind of leans that way.

Craig and I have been taking turns picking movies off netflix to watch together. My last few picks were taken off of a list of 50 favorites that were sent to me. It comes around to Craig's turn to pick and he picks Dead Alive, ever heard of it? I'm sorry if you have and happy for you if you haven't. It was directed by Peter Jackman and released in 1992. It was THE nastiest movie ever. Granted all the effects were fake but it was DISGUSTING! Ugh! The sound effects make me want to puke and the scenes were horrific. Craig, loved it. The Mom gets bit by a scary monkey and then she turns into a zombie and starts eating everyone and then two zombies having sex and they give birth in a matter of minutes to a baby zombie. Not only was the movie gross it got cheesier and cheesier by the second. I just looked it up on IMDB and the description of the movie is: A young man's mother is bitten by a Sumatran rat-monkey. She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends, and neighbors... (they left out all the gross stuff) and right on the cover it says "The goriest film of all time".... no wonder it was nasty. Had I know that I definitely would have protested his pick. Yuck yuck yuck!



Oliver and I are bonding tonight while watching American Idol. Who needs a baby when you can have lots of little pets that love you unconditionally. I never thought I would like having a cat, I dont know why I had never had one before, I have just always been a dog person. I LOVE HAVING A CAT! Granted it might have something to do with Oliver being a cuddle bug and not really being a loner. That's what I never really liked about cats... they are so independent. Not Oliver he talks to me, he sleeps with me, he comes to work me (I work at home)... he even sits in the sink while I'm taking a bath and relaxes with me. What a sweet sweet thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment